Lemon sorbet gateau in raw food quality
Fresh fruit rounded off with a dash of lemon – that is the delicious raw food recipe you will find here!
Lemon sorbet gateau in raw food quality prepared with the Green Star Elite
Raw food ingredients:
• 2 cups of black mission figs
• 4 frozen bananas
• 3 fresh bananas
• 2 organic lemons
Preparation and serving instructions for the Green Star Elite
1. Freeze the fruit over night, but for at least 12 hours.
2. To make the base, put the figs into the machine, press the mixture into a cake tin (Ø approx. 20 cm) and freeze for 1-2 hours.
3. To make the filling, put the fresh and frozen bananas into the Green Star™ in turns adding lemon juice and lemon peel to the mixture. Then mix well and spread over the gateau base.
4. Freeze for another 2-4 hours, then leave to stand in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to allow the gateau to soften a little before serving.
Freezing time: 12 hours + 3-5 hours, after preparation
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Number of portions: 1 cake approx. 20 cm in diameter
You need to determine for yourself the exact freezing time needed after preparation. This depends on your own preference and on your refrigerator.