Raw food lemon peel dessert
A dessert that will surprise you with its fresh and fruity raw food taste!
Raw food ingredients for the lemon peel dessert using the Green Star Elite
• 1 cup of almonds (soaked for 8-12 hours and then rinsed)
• 1 cup of prune puree
• 1 cup of organic raisins
• 2 organic lemon sauces
• 2 cups of currants
Preparation and serving instructions for the Green Star Elite
1. Soak the almonds as indicated above.
2. Put the prunes, almonds and raisins into the machine in turns.
3. Mix the ingredients well adding 1-2 teaspoons of grated lemon peel. Fill the mixture into a cake tin and put the tin in the dehydrator at 40°C for 6-10 hours.
4. To make the sauce, puree the currants in the mixer with just enough water to make a thick sauce. Now heat the sauce in the dehydrator as well.
5. Serve warm with the currant sauce.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Drying time: 6-10 hours
Number of portions: 1 cake approx. 20 cm in diameter
You can also serve this dessert cold, but it tastes even more delicious served warm on a cold day.